Spring Bingo is a fun classroom activity or party game to teach kids about the changing seasons, and a fun way to celebrate some warmer weather. These are perfect for a rainy day or for before kicking off a garden project.
Bingo is a classic game that teaches kids to match and create lines, and you can use our templates to print your own game at home!
Each template comes with 10 cards and a calling card through a download link at the bottom of this post. It’s available to print in both full color and black and white.
If you want to reuse the cards over and over, we recommend getting some self-laminating sheets so that you can use markers to wipe them off after each game.
More Spring Printables and Crafts:
- Handprint Butterfly Craft
- Fruit Loops Rainbow Craft (and Snack!)
- Easy Clothespin Butterfly Craft
- Spring Bucket List
What You’ll Need:
- Bingo template (available at the bottom of this post)
- Paper or cardstock paper
- Tokens – you can use candy, stickers, little toys, scrap paper, or let them write on the pages!
- Self-laminating paper (optional, but recommended to make the cards reusable).
How to Play Bingo:
- Start by giving each player a different card. They can put one of their tokens on the free space to start. Let the players know if they’re going to try to fill out the entire square or make a row to win.
- Then, the caller can begin by drawing a card from the calling pile and calling it out. Encourage kiddos to mark the item and make sure they’re picking the right one.
- Next, continue calling out the picture shown until someone has 5-in-a-row and calls Bingo.
- Finally, check their card to see if they did get a bingo and continue to play with the remaining players or start over! You can give candy for prizes, or just play for fun.
Tips and Ideas:
- This makes a great game for a car ride or a camping trip!
- You can reuse these sheets again and again! If you’re having children mark on them, consider laminating them and reusing them with a reusable marker.
- These would be fun to us as a scavenger hunt, just don’t use the calling cards.
Printable Download Links:
This downloadable PDF set includes 10 designs of bingo cards as well as a calling card in black and white.
Printable Download Link and Preview Image(s)
This downloadable PDF set includes 10 designs of bingo cards as well as a calling card in full color.