When school is out for summer, there are always so many outdoor activities to do! And usually a few family road trips. Whether you’re looking for an indoor and calm activity to beat the heat, or need a distraction on the next road trip, summer bingo is a fun way to pass the time!
These printable bingo cards feature fun summer shapes to tie into the weather and season. Each template comes with 10 cards and a calling card through a downloadable link at the bottom of this post. There’s one version in black and white and one in full color.
Bingo is a classic game that gets kids matching and creating lines, and you can use our templates to print your own game at home!
If you want to reuse the cards over and over, we recommend getting some self-laminating sheets so that you can use markers to wipe them off after each game.
More Summer-Themed Printables and Crafts:
- Painting Seashells
- 4th of July Books and Activity Ideas
- Easy Moon Sand DIY
- Easy American Flag Toast (For Kids!)
What You’ll Need:
- Bingo template (available at the bottom of this post)
- Paper or cardstock paper
- Tokens – you can use candy, stickers, little toys, scrap paper, or let them write on the pages!
- Self-laminating sheets (optional, but recommended to make the cards reusable)
How to Play Bingo:
- Start by giving each player a different card. They can put one of their tokens on the free space to start. Let the players know if they’re going to try to fill out the entire square or make a row to win.
- Then, the caller can begin by drawing a card from the calling pile and calling it out. Encourage kiddos to mark the item and make sure they’re picking the right one.
- Next, continue calling out the picture shown until someone has five-in-a-row and calls bingo.
- Finally, check their card to see if they did get a bingo and continue to play with the remaining players or start over! You can give candy for prizes, or just play for fun.
Tips and Ideas:
- Going on a road trip? This makes a great game for a car ride!
- You can reuse these sheets again and again! If you’re having children mark on them, consider laminating them and reusing them with a reusable marker.
- These would be fun to take to the pool or lake and used as a scavenger hunt instead of the calling cards.
Printable Download Links:
This downloadable PDF set includes 10 designs of bingo cards as well as a calling card in black and white.
Printable Download Link and Preview Image(s)
This downloadable PDF set includes 10 designs of bingo cards as well as a calling card in full color.