Each spring, we pull out our small collection of Easter books and make Easter crafts to get in the festive spirit.
In addition to the Easter bunny surprises and the egg hunt, I love to spread out the magic for several weeks before with books and crafts to celebrate the season.
Looking for Easter Activities? Try These:
- How to Dye Easter Eggs
- Easter Bingo, Tic-Tac-Toe, and Memory Game
- Easter Bunny Garland Craft
- Bunny English Muffin Breakfast Idea
Favorite books for Easter:
Easter is so much fun—both for reading and craft time. Each year, we add a couple of new books to our collection.
- The Easter Egg is Missing!
- The Great Eggscape
- Have You Seen My Egg?
- You’re My Little Honey Bunny
- Crack-Crack! Who is That?
- It’s Better Being a Bunny
- The Worst Easter Book in the Whole Entire World
- Hippity, Hoppity, Little Bunny
- Big Egg, Small Egg
You’re My Little Honey Bunny
We love this book series—they are all really fun to read and beautifully illustrated. They put my kids in the best, sweetest mood since the themes are so loving and kind.
The Easter Egg is Missing!
This is a cute toddler book with cutouts. It ends with the discovery of the golden egg.
Crack-Crack! Who Is That?
My children like interactive books like this one that have moveable pieces. This book is about all different types of eggs and who is in them.