Crafting indoors is a great way to spend the winter. We love making festive homemade decorations or using creative ways to label gifts for the holidays.
If you’re looking for a fun craft that can be customized or decorated in a variety of ways, this printable snow globe craft could be perfect! It would be great as a coloring activity or as a fun decoration in a kid’s room.
Below, you will find a PDF file to download to print. We’ve included two outlines—one that is a full page snow globe and the second is a page with three smaller snow globes. These can also be used as a snow globe coloring page or as a paint project.
Looking for More Winter Ideas and Templates?
- Christmas Tree Template
- Gingerbread Man Template
- Christmas Stocking Template
- Christmas Books and Activity Ideas
How to Use This Snow Globe Template:
This template is for personal and educational use only. Feel free to use it at home or in your classroom. It is not intended for commercial use. If you use our template, please link back to this page.
Snow Globe Printable:
Using a snow globe printable is a fun way to teach children of all ages about snow and winter. As a preschool or kindergarten craft, they can do more of the cutting and coloring with you. You can also print out multiple pages of the parts of the snow globe and make several different climates and scenes.
Ready to make your cutout snow globe? Follow these steps!
- Snow globe template – available at bottom of post
- Blue and white construction paper (assorted paper pack)
- Acrylic Paint
- School glue
Steps to Putting Your Snow Globe Together:
- Print out your template(s).
- Cut out the snow globe and trace it onto yellow paper.
- Next, trace any of the individual pieces of the snowman you want to glue on, or add a photo.
- As an alternative, you can trace one outline on white printer paper and use paint or markers to add the details.
More Ideas to Try:
- Use this template as a snow globe coloring page.
- Print out and use the paper as a painting game or guide.
- Use the smaller size as a gift tag, just add a hole and string yarn through it or take it to a package.
- Print it on thicker paper and decorate it and tape a gift card to the globe part as a fun gift card holder idea.
Snow Globe Template Set:
This downloadable PDF set includes both sizes of snow globes, including a page with three smaller snow globes and one single snow globe page.
Snow Globe Printable Template – 1 Larger Snow Globe:
This downloadable PDF includes one large snow globe template.
Snow Globe Printable – 3 Smaller Snow Globes:
This downloadable PDF has three snow globes in a smaller size all on one page.