This insect memory matching game is a fun and FREE activity for kids around age 3 and older. Memory matching is played when all cards are facing down and one player chooses two cards at time.
The goal is to find matching cards, and often you need to remember what card you or the other player last flipped. Sometimes, the memory matching game is called “Concentration.”
This insect-themed memory game can be played by two or more players. You will need a flat surface to place the cards, but other than that this game can be played anywhere (a car, a plane, the kitchen table, etc.).
More Insect-Themed Crafts and Activities:
- Easy Clothespin Butterfly Craft
- Spooky Slime
- Love Bug Craft
- Butterfly Template – Free Printable
- Handprint Butterfly Craft
Supplies and Directions:
- If you’re printing this at home, you’ll just need some regular printer paper or cardstock along with this printable download. I like to buy this brand in bulk.
- When printing, make sure to check the preview and make sure you don’t need to resize. You may need to adjust your settings to make sure the print fits to the page.
- You can print this in black and white, too!
- Glue the sheet to a colorful piece of cardstock. After you cut out each memory card, the colorful designed card stock will become the back.
This downloadable PDF includes 32 memory cards in black and white.
This downloadable PDF includes 32 memory cards in full color.