With the fall season here, you may be looking for more indoor games and activities.
These printable bingo cards will give you loads of fun on a fall day or road trip! Bingo is a classic game that gets kids matching and creating lines, and you can use our templates to print your own game at home!
Each template comes with 10 cards and a calling card through a download link at the bottom of this post. There’s one version in black and white, and one in full color.
If you want to reuse the cards over and over, we recommend getting some self-laminating sheets so that you can use markers to wipe them off after each game.
Bingo is the perfect game for a class activity, a fall kiddo party, or just as a print and play indoor activity. We like using them on road trips or even when heading to the pumpkin patch or apple orchard!
More Fall-Themed Printables and Activities:
- Pumpkin Outline – A Free Printable Template
- Turkey Cheeseball Board
- Acorn Template – Free Printable
- Fall Tic-Tac-Toe
What You’ll Need:
- Fall bingo template
- Paper or cardstock paper
- Tokens – you can use candy, stickers, little toys, scrap paper, or let them write on the pages!
- Self-laminating sheets (optional, but recommended to make the cards reusable).
How to Play Bingo:
- Start by giving each player a different card. They can put one of their tokens on the free space to start. Let the players know if they’re going to try to fill out the entire square or make a row to win.
- Then, the caller can begin by drawing a card from the calling pile and call it out. Encourage kiddos to mark the item and make sure they’re picking the right one.
- Next, continue calling out the picture shown until someone has five-in-a-row and calls Bingo.
- Finally, check their card to see if they did get a bingo and continue to play with the remaining players or start over! You can give candy for prizes or just play for fun.
Tips and Ideas:
- Going on a road trip? This makes a great game for a car ride!
- You can reuse these sheets again and again! If you’re having children mark on them, consider laminating them and reusing them with a reusable marker.
- These would be fun to take to the pumpkin patch and use as a scavenger hunt instead of the calling cards. Or play in the car on the way to the pumpkin patch!
Printable Download Links:
This downloadable PDF set includes 10 designs of bingo cards as well as a calling card, in black and white.
Printable Download Link and Preview Image(s)
This downloadable PDF set includes 10 designs of bingo cards as well as a calling card in full color.