This Thanksgiving word search printable is fun for kids, and the perfect activity to celebrate the joy of Thanksgiving.
All you need is some printer paper, pen, pencil, or highlighter to play this word search. This printable is great for classrooms, teachers, church groups, or even just a way to break up a rainy day (or to use on a road trip!)
Word searches are a game that can also work on a lot of skills. They help kids recognize patterns and work on spelling and vocabulary. You can make them timed events too for an extra challenge!
Looking for More Fall Printables and Activities?
This Thanksgiving word search is available in a downloadable link (at the bottom of this post) in black and white and in full color.
Supplies and Directions for Thanksgiving Word Search:
- If you’re printing this at home you’ll just need some regular printer paper or cardstock along with this printable download. I like to buy this brand in bulk.
- When printing, make sure to check the preview and make sure you don’t need to resize. You may need to adjust your settings to make sure the print fits to the page.
- You can print this in black and white, too!
- If you’re using this printable a classroom activity, make a “master answer guide” that you can either share with students to check their work or help them if they have questions. It helps to have a cheat sheet handy if someone is stuck and needing help with a certain word.
This downloadable PDF includes a word search (with 20 words to find) in black and white.
This downloadable PDF includes a word search (with 20 words to find) in full color.
Other Printable Word Search Games:
- Winter Word Search
- New Years Word Search
- Lunar New Year Word Search
- Hanukkah Word Search